The Rural Vets Australia mobile clinic will be visiting Darnick on September 13th with the following services available:
- Health checks
- Routine vaccinations
- Internal and external parasite control
- Nail trimming
- End of life care
- Select pathology services
- Referral services for patients requiring intensive care
- Flock and herd consultation services
- Ovine Brucellosis testing and accreditation
- Pre-joining ram evaluation
- Farm Biosecurity plan preparation and reviews
- Livestock pain relief
- The station visit
You can find more information about our services on our services page.
As our clinic is mobile we are more than happy to make stops along the way. If you would like a station or home visit and you are outside of these areas please get in touch!